How to get GMAIL SMTP?
You can get smtp details by Business GMAIL account
- GMAIL: To use Gmail’s SMTP server, you will need the following settings for your outgoing emails:
- Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server: smtp.gmail.com
- Use Authentication: Yes
- Use Secure Connection: Yes (TLS or SSL depending on your mail client/website SMTP plugin)
- Username: your Gmail account (e.g. [email protected])
- Password: your Gmail password
- Port: 465 (SSL required) or 587 (TLS required)
Please see the following steps (with screenshots) to add details on the website:
- Add your email address (signed up with G Suite business account) and password here
- Allow smtp access from your account setting.
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Security.
- On the bottom of the page, in the Less secure app access panel, click Turn on access.